Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Living In Dallas

Wow! It's been quite a journey since our last blog. We have been in the process of moving and starting new jobs, and life has just been plain crazy. I decided to take over writing the posts since I am definitely not as busy as Spencer at the time. So a few updates:

- Spencer now works for Oracle Corp. as a sales consultant. He is definitely doing what the Lord has called him to do! He recently won best presenter out of his training group. I'm just so proud of all the hard work he is doing, and that he is seeing amazing results!

- I am now currently working at Canyon Creek Christian Academy. I'm teaching 8th grade English and History , as well as 9th grade Geography. I am also coaching the varsity cheer squad at the school. I have a feeling this year will be very exciting! I can't wait to see what God has in store.

- Sandy (our basset hound) has a brand new fluffy bed and she no longer has to stay in her crate when we leave. She is growing up super fast! Other than that , her life consists of chasing squirrels and eating "gluten" free food. Not only does my husband have a gluten allergy , but so does my dog. What is wrong with this picture??? :)

- We now live in Dallas, in the uptown area. We absolutely love it! There is so much to do and so many places to go. We are loving our town home and the neighbors are hilarious.(More news to come about those neighbors) I will hopefully have pictures posted soon of all the furniture in the house. Spencer keeps reminding me "it is a process."

All in all, we are so blessed. We are currently trying to find a church that we feel at home in and we know God is going to move in our lives while we are here. It's definitely a change moving from college land to adult world , but I think we are going to be great at it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment