Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

California and Denver

So this next week will be very exciting! I will be traveling to Hume Lake in California  ( which is the place where we got engaged). Spencer will be headed to Denver to work with his LaunchPad group. This is a group of all of the new hires at Oracle. They travel all of the country working on different projects and learning different ways to present. It's definitely more complicated than that but that is the easiest way for me to explain it.

One thing about Hume though is that there is absolutely no cell service or internet. While most people would see this as a problem , I am super excited. I mean I am definitely a person who is glued to my cell phone, so this will give me some time to work on that. I also really want to spend more time with God and work on my relationship with him. Hume is a perfect place to do that! Just being around the things God has created and seeing his majesty in nature is more fulfilling than anything on this earth.  I will definitely be posting pictures when we get back home. I can't wait to share the exciting things that will take place while we are away:)

No comments:

Post a Comment