Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

On the Road Again....

So I am sitting in the airport listening to several older people talking about politics and figured I would take a moment to blog. This past week has been full of drama , but if you know me you know this is not uncommon unfortunately. I took the position as varsity cheer coach and also junior high cheer coach. I am really enjoying the position except for one thing...... a certain parent. Needing to pray more than ever right now for guidance, I have suddenly understood why no one else wanted this position. Teaching at a private school has its ups and downs. I love that I can pray for my students and encourage them daily in the word, but on the flip side I really dislike how involved some parents can be. This is not me saying anything bad about these parents, because I know they pay very good money to have a say in their child's activities and learning experience. I just want to have some sort of a say also.

Other than that, my week was great! I had so much fun yesterday going shopping with the hubs. We both got new shoes, and I know that doesn't seem like a huge deal but if you knew how tight things have been lately you would understand. We are on a Dave Ramsey kick, and so every penny has its place. We are so thankful nonetheless that we have been able to save so much money.

Well I will probably have much more to talk about after my trip to Hume:)


No comments:

Post a Comment